Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, June 24, 2011

RAPISTS & SOCIOPATHS

Jesse http://jessescrossroadscafe.blogspot.com/ truly gets it. There is a war on the horizon. It will be a war between these sociopathic super rich and the common folk. As they try to rape and pillage the the remaining wealth from this nation, they do not realize their time is short. They will pay for their crimes.


“How could I have done this? I was making a lot of money. I didn’t need the money. Am I a flawed character?”

“I realized from a very early stage that the financial market is a wholly rigged job. There’s no chance that investors have in this market.”

“It’s unbelievable. Goldman– no one has any criminal convictions. The whole new regulatory reform is a joke. The whole government is a Ponzi scheme.”

Bernie Madoff



“The issue which has swept down the centuries and which will have to be fought sooner or later is the people versus the banks.”

John Dalberg Lord Acton

“I preyed upon the weak, the harmless and the unsuspecting. This lesson I was taught by others : Might makes right.”

Carl Panzram, serial killer

“I was completely swept along with my own compulsion. I don’t know how else to put it. It didn’t satisfy me completely so maybe I was thinking another one will. Maybe this one will, and the numbers started growing and growing and just got out of control, as you can see.”

Jeffrey Dahmer, serial killer

Not all sociopaths wield knives and knotted cords. Some wear suits, and are exceptionally intelligent and articulate, obsessively driven, and are able to use and undermine the law and the rules for their advantage, like weapons. It is never about the win, never about the money. It is about the kill, the expression of their hatred, about elevating themselves with the suffering of others.

Bind, torture, kill. Not only with ropes and knives, but also with power and money, and the subversion of law. Lawlessness is their addiction, their will to power.

More

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So republicans are sociopaths.

You learn something new every day!

:o)

Anonymous said...

God--the truth, the way, the light.

Anonymous said...

The scariest part is we'll never know the number of people around us everyday who are sociopaths but simply don't have resources to carry out their sociopathic power trips, or simply haven't been driven to the depths of depravity by society and misfortune to become jeffrey dahmers. but they are around us bring negative vibes and making the world a worse place to live. I know ive come across some sociopaths in my day, wish I could do something about it, but all I can do is stay away from them and discourage my friends from becoming acquainted.

Anonymous said...

Ah...so that's why the Top 15% of wage earners contribute 85% of all personal tax revenue to the Feds. Yet, the bottom 51% don't pay any federal taxes. Blame the rich who pay, instead of the folks who take from the system. I get it.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
Ah...so that's why the Top 15% of wage earners contribute 85% of all personal tax revenue to the Feds. Yet, the bottom 51% don't pay any federal taxes. Blame the rich who pay, instead of the folks who take from the system. I get it.

So no matter how much money each of us make, I take it you believe everyone should pay the same amount of taxes?