Delaware Locations and Dates of Occurrences:
- June 23, 2011 at 9:20 a.m. PNC Bank, 3840 Kennett Pike, Greenville, DE
- August 20, 2010 at 8:25 a.m. WSFS, 4401 Concord Pike, Wilmington, DE
- March 9, 2010 at 9:30 a.m. Wilmington Trust, 151 Lantana Drive, Hockessin, DE
- January 11, 2010 9:28 a.m. Wilmington Trust, 151 Lantana Drive, Hockessin, DE
- September 4, 2009 11:53 a.m. PNC Bank, 5325-A Limestone Road, Wilmington. DE
- June 4, 2009 9:45 a.m. PNC Bank, 3840 Kennett Pike, Greenville, DE
Pennsylvania Locations and Dates of Occurrences:
- May 27, 2011 at 2:40 p.m. Susquehanna Bank, RT41, Lancaster County, PA
- December 23, 2010 at 11:58 First National Bank, Old Forge Road, East Marlborough Township, PA
- White Male, late 30-39 years of age, 5’10”-6’0” tall, 180-200 lbs, large build. In the latest incident the suspect was wearing a dark blue hooded windbreaker, dark green pants, dark blue NY Yankees hat, dark sunglasses, fake beard and mustache.
The Delaware State Police Troop 2 Robbery Unit is searching for a robbery suspect linked to six bank robberies in New Castle County, DE, and an additional two in Pennsylvania dating back to June of 2009.
The latest incident occurred this morning at approximately 9:20 a.m. at the PNC Bank located 3840 Kennett Pike, Greenville, DE. The suspect entered the bank armed with a handgun and ordered the bank employees and customers to the ground. The suspect obtained an undisclosed amount of US Currency and fled on foot from the bank.
If anyone has any information in reference to this incident, they are asked to contact the Robbery Unit at Troop 2 at 302-834-2630 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333. Information may also be provided via the internet at www.tipsubmit.com
Send an anonymous tip by text to 274637 (CRIMES) using the keyword "DSP."