Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Verizon Tells Us We Can't Return Phone Because We Bought It On A Promotion That's Over

Andrea and her husband took advantage of a Verizon buy-one-get-one-free promotion, taking comfort that if either didn't like their new devices, they could return them thanks to Verizon's 30-day guarantee. But the company has refused to let her husband exchange his device because the BOGO promotion had ended.

More »

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Screw Verizon I'm not paying my bill anymore it's to expensive and I don't need to be at anyone's beck and call, If you want me come to my house !

Anonymous said...

Verizon and Verizon wireless is a rip off company. They ruined my credit rating. I will never do business with them again.