Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Nature Photos - Safari Edition!

Hi Joe.

I know that you like to post nature photos for your readers. I've been uploading photos from the safari that my mission team participated in while we were in Kenya. You're more than welcome to post any of them if you would like. http://www.flickr.com/photos/trza-and-jojo/4833570457/

All that I'd like in return is a link to my wife's ministry web site. I'd like to help spread the word about her youth mission trips, and the inbound links mean a lot to search engines. "

In July 2010, several Delmarva churches sponsored a youth mission trip to Kenya. Visit the Eastern Shore Global Missions website to see how our community became a part of God's story of Africa."

Flickr makes it easy to post - under the "Share This" button you can grab the HTML code for the pic you want.

Come learn about the Salisbury Jaycees, the best civic organization for young people.

Visit http://www.salisburyjc.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A visit to Osama's homeland. Maybe he can snap some pics of a birth certificate.