Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Westside Community Meeting

Monday August 2, 2010 at 6:30 pm

Westside Volunteer Fire Department


Join Wicomico County Executive, Rick Pollitt and County Councilwoman, Stevie Prettyman, with Sheriff Mike Lewis and his staff to discuss community concerns regarding recent vandalism in the area.

Also present will be John Terrell and Chuck Poole from the Department of Recreation and Parks to address any concerns about the harbors.

All residents are invited to attend to discuss these and any other community concerns.

Issued for immediate release by authority of Matthew Creamer, Council Administrator
July 27, 2010

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joe, Thanks for this. I called Rick's office the other day about Cove Road and they directed me to call Ms. Prettyman. She told me about this meeting and I hope my neighbors are going to attend. Glad you are putting the word out. I've seen flyers in my post office, too.