Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What A Day!


Ladies & Gentlemen, my apologies for the lack of Posts yesterday. If you'll recall, Tuesday's and Thursdays are the days in which I spend pretty much full time interviewing Candidates at 300 W. Main Street and yesterday was the busiest day we've experienced so far.

Only ONE Candidate didn't show up for his appointment but it worked out because we had an extra come in that wasn't scheduled. The interviews are just the beginning though. Now we have to take the time to load each interview onto a computer and then load them onto YouTube. After that we have to create each one into a Post and schedule them for the proper time and date and only then do we have a final product. Where I'm going is, there's still a LOT of work yet to do and a lot of sitting around waiting for each one of them to load, BORING!

I'm explaining this because in the end when you watch each video, many hours of work have gone into this project to deliver you 10 minutes worth of educational material. If you care about your district you'll take the time to watch these videos and get educated as to who may represent you best.

Again, I have to tell you, I absolutely learned a lot during these interviews, so anyone out there thinking they know it all, (like I did) I strongly suggest you listen to these interviews and become educated.

Now, what's interesting is how many Candidates who may have been a bit sceptical about doing an interview with Joe Albero have viewed what we have provided so far and have held a conversation with other candidates and learned, we're straight up. There are NO CURVE BALLS, no tricks up our sleeve and everyone serious about running for Office have placed a call to make an appointment for tomorrow/Thursday. This will be our FINAL day of interviews and considering we booked so many candidates very early into this, no one can use the excuse they weren't aware we were providing such a service.

If you're a candidate that would like to be interviewed, TODAY is your last chance to sign up for Thursday's taping.

To those candidates who took the time to come to my Downtown Office, THANK YOU! I mean this with all my heart, it has been an unbelievable learning experience for me. I thank you for trusting me and allowing Salisbury News to deliver something no one has ever done before. I truly hope this sets the bar for the MSM as each election is extremely important and educating each viewer is vital in getting our Country back in shape again.

We will provide this service again once the primary is over. In the mean time, be there this Thursday or Fagetaboutit!

410-430-5349

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to thank you for the interviews done with each of the people running for office. This has given me time to watch and think about each person in my own time frame. On a side note, I do business with some of your advertisers and have found all of them to be excellent business people.