Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wargotz Drops His Own Campaign Agenda For The Moment & Heads To Mass.


Last night I received a call from Eric Wargotz filling me in on the incredible electricity & excitement going on in Massachusetts. I have to admit Folks, I wish I was there myself.
Eric explained how he just felt he needed to put his own agenda aside for a few days and get up there to show his support. When they arrived there was 6" of fresh snow on the ground but they had geared up for the elements and were prepared to take on whatever necessary to show their support.
I will be getting regular check in calls from Eric to keep us posted here on Salisbury News as to the freshest information on the campaign trail. I have also been told they'll be sending pictures as well, some time on Wednesday.
Eric is a smart man to use the Blogs as his main resource for news and information and we personally appreciate his keeping all of us posted on current events.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

One final word of wisdom from Martha ( or as Patrick Kennedy say's his good friend Marsha), I think the people will send a great person to Massachusetts. Yeah her. Brown will be sent to Washington.

Anonymous said...

What can Brown do for you? Break up the democrat Senate cluster f#*k. Go Brown.

Anonymous said...

Having been born & bred in MA, I can remember the first time I voted. My mother told me that I "had" to vote for Ted K. and Hart! That was the last time I voted as a Democrat!!!! It has always amazed me how those in MA has one track mind (Democrat)....It's excited to see if that all changes today. GO BROWN!

Anonymous said...

I lost some time at Yesterdays on the waterfront to many times to count.

Anonymous said...

Anyone else notice that bumper stick on the truck behind the sign?

Anonymous said...

Damn Eric, I like the Rut but that's a good move man!

HHmmmmm....

Anonymous said...

This will assure nothing gets done now. On hold again. When are Americans going to wise up, or is it rise up, and stop these greedy selfpromoting lawyer types and take the country back from large corps. and special interest groups.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Doctor! This is bigger than any one campaign or one candidate. We're fighting for our Country.
It says a lot that you would take time from your own campaign against Mikulski to help Scott Brown. THIS is what we need!