Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Joe Albero Sells Newspapers

Early this morning I went out to three different locations before I could get my hands on a Daily Times Newspaper. Yes, each store had already received a copy but they had sold out.

Its no wonder the Daily Times enjoys putting my face on the Front Page, I sell Newspapers! I love how I had a guarantee from Greg Bassett himself stating, (after the last three stories they wrote about me) he would forever use the term, "Webster and Albero resolved their differences on non monetary terms" but clearly Mr. Bassett cannot be a man of his word. He still allows everyone to make it sound as if I settled out of Court with Webster, like I paid the jackass off, or something.

They certainly know what wording to use to spark things up and I'm confident this is exactly what Greg expected, my creating an article about it so they get more attention. If that's the case Greg, you win, I'm telling my people you're a liar and you cannot be trusted. At least here I can go on the record and state our conversation and you have every right to come on here and deny it or even apologize.

In the mean time, I'll comment on the lawsuit when I'm good and ready to do so and not any sooner, just as I gave my word to the Daily Times that I would do. I have always been a man of my word and the Daily Times knows this to be true. I have never lied to them and I have always delivered what I said I would. I denied any comment yesterday with them and as soon as I finally get served with documents I'll be happy to discuss this case.

Remember Folks, it's only money and money is very easy to make if you know what you're doing. Just ask my attorneys. LOL

Oh, by the way Daily Times, you're welcome for the massive sales today.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

In refferance(spl) to the caption, "Not yet anyway".

Anonymous said...

Wow... you are so full of yourself.

Anonymous said...

The real popularity goes to Joe Albero , not the daily times.

Anonymous said...

Albero gets more hits and comments then the daily times. What Bassett did was wrong though.

Anonymous said...

That was your first mistake Joe, never trust or believe anyone who works for the Tilghman Times.

Anonymous said...

Hey, keep this up and Shanie might get her job back and have to get off unemployment.

Anonymous said...

Joe , it is so important that this
blog continue. The various comments and suggestions paint a picture of how the public feels.
News papers are a thing of the past , as well it should be. They buried themselves with lies and information directed to a select few that would gain from these
articles. All of the newspapers
are going down hill. Soon the TV
news media will suffer the same ,
except for the 1 or 2 that tell the truth.

Anonymous said...

I almost bought a paper today , but
I decided to get some Charmin at the Foodlion instead. The print is messleading and leaves me dingleberries.

Anonymous said...

The only reason that we still subcribe is that my husband doesn't do the internet. Otherwise, we wouldn't waste of hard earned money for this piece of s===

John Robinson said...

No, it's because so many people hate you and love to read about your upcoming downfall. Someone needs to deflate that big ego of yours... guess that big ego is making up for something else that's lacking, right?

Anonymous said...

WOW John----You are really out there "with it!" Egos are ment to be deflated. Humbleness is a much, much greater virtue! Most people seem to "get this" as they age----some-----never do.

Anonymous said...

John Robinson said... guess that big ego is making up for something else that's lacking, right?

I always laugh when somebody refers to something else lacking (we all know what they mean by that). I wonder to myself, how do they know anything else is lacking and why would they care? Maybe theirs is lacking. Thanks for the laugh.

Anonymous said...

John Robinson accusing you of being small is hilarious. A few girls from John's past have been very clear about Johnboys smallness. I think the phrase was 'little pinky.'

As for you Joe, keep on doing what you do, if you weren't so good at it losers like John and the Daily Times wouldn't be so obsessed with you! You rock!

Anonymous said...

Please don't flatter yourself. Did you ever stop to think that maybe people wanted to see some pictures of the Pony Penning on Chincoteague yesterday! That's why papers sold, perhaps.

Anonymous said...

Joe, Forget this BS - a big ego says alot about someone..... that your better than them!! haha keep it up, we love your smarta$$ blogs & opinion, if you dont then why are you even on his site, stalking much?

joealbero said...

anonymous 5:45, Thanks for the chuckle. Yeah, the residents of the Eastern Shore have never seen the ponies before. I can tell you this right here and now. We have BLOWN AWAY our record day already today here on Salisbury News. I'm talking about 20% higher at this time than our best day. Joe Albero sells papers, period.

Anonymous said...

The Daily Times does it again!
In today's (July 30) edition of the GO section of the paper, in The Month Ahead section for August they list for August 13 the Wicomico Farm and Home Show. That is correct. They list it as being at Byrd Park, Snow Hill. That is not correct. It will be at Winter Place Park in Salisbury. They also list the antique tractor pull as being on Aug. 1. Not correct. It is Sat., Aug 15.The times gives pretty good coverage to the Somerset and Worcester County Fairs, but does little to cover the Wicomico Farm and Home Show, which is has virtually the same venue, and is in the same town as the paper. Why? You tell me.

Anonymous said...

Better to be well hung than to have loved and lost.

Soren Kierkegaard


Yes, I know how to spell it.