Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kratovil/Wicomico County/August 4th

Congressman Frank Kratovil has scheduled a meeting for August 4, 2009 at 1:00 PM at the Wicomico Extension Office on Nanticoke Road. The intent of this meeting to for the Congressman to listen to our concerns and needs in Wicomico County. We are encouraging anyone with something they would like to address personally with the Congressman to attend. The larger the crowd the better. Please try and attend.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great time. I am sure all of us hard working peopel will be able to take off at that time and attend. he really does not want to hear from the people.

Anonymous said...

I've written to him so many times that he will probably know me if I can make it to the meeting. He will Not be happy to see me!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I won't waist my time with that guy.

Orsonwells said...

I'll be there.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there and proud to see our Congressman on our turf.

Anonymous said...

Aug 4th must be his Eastern Shore day - he's scheduled to be at Mardela Middle & High at 5pm. You have to arrive betweem 5-6pm, though, if you want to be able to talk to him. Good luck getting off of work, grabbing a bite to eat, and getting there in time.