Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The After Hours Fix




It was around 5:30 PM last night when I was walking down the Plaza and noticed, (once again) the fountain was empty. However, this time I noticed that the water was still slowly running into the pond area and then I saw the white pipe lying on the bottom of the pool. I stepped into the pool and simply placed the pipe back into the hole and bam, problem fixed. Now I highly doubt the pipe simply fell over because it does have quite a snug fit. I mention this because I'd like to ask those of you who travel this area often to keep an eye on this because people like to steal the money that has been put into the fountain and this is an easy way for them to drain the pool and walk right in and collect the coins. Community Policing, right Chief?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like only the pennies were left...

joealbero said...

JT, are you just not man enough to use your real name when attempting to post a comment here. Peek a Boo, we see you.

Anonymous said...

Looks like it could use a scrubbing out. Is it normally a working fountain? Because the water looks stagnant.