Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Letter To The Editor

Joe,

I was watching PAC14 Wednesday night and saw Louise Smith with her own show. Have you ever considered doing your own show on PAC14?


Last week we produced two LIVE broadcasts right here on Salisbury News. We have considered doing our own show and are interested in confronting PAC 14 to see what it might take to put something together.

I personally believe there's enough interest for the "other side" of what's going on in Wicomico County and Salisbury and I believe I could interview some very interesting people with a line of questions that would finally interest everyone.

No agenda, no special interests, no pre set questions designed to get the answers local politicians want you to hear answers to. In other words, no BS like Barrie Tilghman and Louise Smith.

That being said, here's your chance Folks. Would YOU like me to confront PAC 14 and ask them if we can do a weekly 1/2 hour show? Here's an even bigger question. If so, do you think I'm the person who should be doing it? If not, who would you suggest.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for it Joe. It would be nice to see balanced interviews and accountability.

Anonymous said...

Go for it!

Yes, I also think you'd be a great choice for doing the show.

I'd watch! Sure would be more interesting than the Three Stoogles show. Each time I see those three fools on PAC I want to strangle each one.

Two Sentz said...

"Would YOU like me to 'confront' PAC 14"

No, but I think you should 'approach' them.

George Chevallier said...

If people knew how to get it, it would be one of the most watched shows on PAC 14. The only way you can get their schedule is to have a computer and go to their website. They should air it a certain day/night every week so that people would know when to watch it. Joe Albero and PAC 14 - a winning combination.

Unknown said...

What does PAC stand for? Public Access TV I believe. Not just government. So I would truly believe you would be able to get on the air or sue. GO FOR IT!!

Anonymous said...

I think you have to go through a training course on how to use the equipment, then you schedule studio time. Something like that.

Two Sentz is right, approach, not confront. Why do you always have to "confront"?