Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

GOD PARTING THE SKY


Cara Winship sent this out, it is called: 'God's hands'.

I took this picture on Hwy 30, traveling to London , KY. It has given me strength in the times of trouble. I feel I should share it with the rest of the world. I hope it is an inspiration to you. It just goes to show what we already know.....We have a God and he's watching over us.

I e-mailed this picture to News Channel 36. I was contacted by Meteorologist John James. He said that this picture of the sky is showing up, in all states, around the world. He wanted to know where I was from and where I took it. He saw a similar picture taken in Texas . He said this is amazing to him..

Would you look at this picture? It reminds me of that song 'He's got the whole word in his hands'. He is definitely in control.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture.

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah! Amen!

Anonymous said...

wow

Anonymous said...

this woman disgusts me. she did NOT take this photo, and it was NOT taken in KY. it was taken by boyscout landing in Duluth, MN. My mother , CANDACE MARIE FORSETH took this photo. it was tooken around 2005-2006 in the summer. im sorry, i just really want to get my point across. This woman must have stolen this picture from my mothers myspace pictures. it isnt all that real btw, my mom tweaked it up a lil using"white" computer paint to smooth out the fingure a bit. ty for your time:)

-Alexa

Anonymous said...

makes little difference when,where,or how this beautiful picture was displayed.Seeing is beleiving and your mom sure is on the right track.God Bless her :-)

Nita

Anonymous said...

those how say they take this picture please remember your talking about god here and lying comes with conquences

so those who claim they took the picture I KNOW THE TRUTH

Anonymous said...

Google Goatse

Anonymous said...

Does it matter how or who took the picture????? There is a message there and the man upstairs is saying something and weneed to listen!!!!! I do believe he said there would be signs in the sky of his return.!!!!! Maybe that's what is important.not the small minor things!!!!

Anonymous said...

Does it really matter who took the picture? Besides, anything that big in the sky could be big enough for anyone to see anywhere in the world! And whether or not it is real, what a comforting reminder this picture is. I don't need a picture to know he is real, but it's like a hug from a friend you haven't seen in years...They're always your friend, but it feels so good.

Anonymous said...

Beloved -- God loves us - this is true -- but this is not a real picture -- try snopes or truthorfiction for the names of the people who made it ... still very inspirational a creation though...

Anonymous said...

When I first saw this picture I was elated, always looking for the signs and wonders of our wonderful GOD until I shown my son and he said it was out of a film,
deflated by the lie so yes it does matter that the truth is told at all times, read revelations and see how much the truth matters to GOD.

Mrs W Fraser said...

I can assure you this is not a scam - I saw the Hands of God parting the Sky on 21 Nov 2013 at between 12:30/45pm in Gauteng - Bryanston South Africa with my own eyes. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in the sky and very emotional - it was breath taking!