Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Susan Rainey, (aka Sparkles The Clown aka Tomcat)


Can someone please fill me in on what it is with people like the Fat Man and Susan Rainey hiding behind masks and makeup? It's no wonder these two get along so well. Susan Rainey, (with her multiple personalities) can't choose who to actually be in life. One minute she portrays herself disguised as a man and the next a Clown. One thing is for sure, when I saw her in person at the Chamber Meeting, she looked better as a man. The following are some of her most recent statements I thought I'd share, since no one ever visits her Site. So if you know her personally you may now understand her obsession over me.

"I'm late on paying my real estate taxes and if I do not pay them by June 15th, 2009 my properties will be auctioned off. If I can get past that hurdle the maybe I can catch up so the bank won't forclose on me. I am now accepting donations for the Save the Clown Fund."

"I have one "follower" of my blog. If it's you please email me and let me know, otherwise I will think Joe is cyberstalking me."

"If I were paranoid I would think it was Davis Ruark or Mike Lewis."

They make pills for that Susan.


Tomcat, aka Susan Rainey


"Joe acts like he has the hots for me. Was he disappointed to find out that I wasn't the manly bruiser in a t-shirt. Amazing . . . Joe never took on The TomCat, but as soon as he found out I was a woman he pounced in for the kill."

"This blog was created to gather information about Albero's victims in order to organize enough people to file a class acion law suit against him."

"and the moon is full! It should be good folks! I encourage everyone to attend. Heart Felt Best Wish To The Mayor! Good Luck Barry!"

I feel so special to be loved by so many. ROTFLMAO! Nevertheless, can someone just create a FUND to raise money under a false identity, "Save the Clown Fund" and ask for donations? If so, all the power to you Susan. Next time, might I suggest you stop pounding all those Twinkies and use pictures of the real Mrs. Porqueena instead.This way you could afford to pay your bills. Right now you're keeping Hostess in business instead. The pictures you've provided are false advertising, to say the least. Must be one of those "One Size Fits All" costumes.

Have a Sparkly Day Susan Rainey. Can you hear those Helicopters? Oh Look, a Chicken!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, someone needs to head straight to the funny farm. I've known Susan for several years now and I had always wondered about her. Thanks for sharing this Joe. I feel sorry for her children. At least they're in good hands living with their father.

Anonymous said...

It doesnt seem like you are any type of woman I would know or want for that matter. You were not born with a penis, get over it.

joealbero said...

Or brain. LOL

Anonymous said...

Yea, Joe. SHES obsessed with YOU! RRIIGGHHHTTTT.

Anonymous said...

Does she really think people will donate? She should of managed her bills a little better or stopped her Hostess habit.

Anonymous said...

not that I have anything against this person, I don't know her from Adam.
It is though my understanding of raffles, fund raisers, etc. that are made public for donations must not be used for personal gain, it is then considered 'income'.
This is only what I have heard and have no first hand knowledge of the subject, but I'm sure it's on the WWW if you look it up.

I'd also think that the authorities might get involved in the 'fund raiser' if this is the case, and that sounds like the last thing this poor woman needs right now. I do truly feel sorry for her position as I would anyone that is faced with losing their home, that is, if they are doing all they can do to save it.

Anonymous said...

What a pitiful person!!

Anonymous said...

What a pitiful person!!

Anonymous said...

If a restaurant that employs 40 people went out of business and foreclosed due to failure to pay taxes why does "It" think "It" deserves preferential treatment? Go eat your oats horseface.

She dresses like a man and fatman dresses like a woman, where does it end, a Muir Bota sandwich? Bota is AKA John Smith on Google, sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Told you she was a nut case. Always has been, always will be.

Unknown said...

not that I have anything against this person, I don't know her from Adam.
It is though my understanding of raffles, fund raisers, etc. that are made public for donations must not be used for personal gain, it is then considered 'income'.
This is only what I have heard and have no first hand knowledge of the subject, but I'm sure it's on the WWW if you look it up.

I'd also think that the authorities might get involved in the 'fund raiser' if this is the case, and that sounds like the last thing this poor woman needs right now. I do truly feel sorry for her position as I would anyone that is faced with losing their home, that is, if they are doing all they can do to save it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey I believe a person can do anything to ask for personal donations. Many do it on this site asking for help with their sick children or loved ones. Post about fun raisers to ask for help with medical bills etc.
That said she would have to claim all of that income on income taxes, and not claim that the people donating can declair on taxes. Do you think all the fundraisers for Brook are not for personal gain?
I am not trying to be a bad guy here... you donate to the people you want. Brook deserves donations but I do believe they benifit a personal gain for they parents. And I am sure they will claim on taxes. If you want to save this clowns house house I guess you can donate also... just doest fel as good tho would it...

Anonymous said...

Boda's "learning the ropes" from Lynn Cathcart. THAT should go well.

Anonymous said...

Seems that she has enough money to have a computer and internet. Why should everyone else pay her tax bill?

Anonymous said...

There are a lot of people that work off of the books and don't pay taxes if they are self employed, especially if they are getting cash for their work.

Some of these people are the people that complain so much it makes me sick.

It should be a felony and take away their right to vote.