Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, March 02, 2009

Women Supporting Women @ Vinny LaRoma's A Blast!










These photos are property of Joe Albero and Salisbury News and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without written consent by me.

The one person having a better time than all of us didn't even have to pay to get in, Vinny! Although the event cost me an arm and a leg, (financially) I couldn't think of a better investment. What can I say, I'm a guy from Da Bronx.

Nevertheless, everyone had a fantastic time and Vinny, (as always) put out a spread to die for! Vinny, UNBELIEVABLE! I ate dinner before we went, (which was stupid) but that didn't stop me from over eating and one thing I have to tell everyone about Vinny's, if you hold an event there, there's always extra food no matter what. You never leave that place thinking, man, I wish they would have had some more food there. The variety was fabulous, the food was fantastic and we will be back.

As for the event itself, the Silent Auction items were well worth bidding on and we personally walked out with three of the items. One was for Outback and the other was a pair of Everlast Boxing Gloves signed by Fernando Guerrero, because Lord knows we couldn't get our hands on a pair of them in our life time. My Wife! That cost us a hundred bucks! Then we bought some beads with flashing LED boobs for another hundred bucks. I gave that away to someone because I knew I couldn't explain them to our Grandson once we got home. LOL

Everyone was dancing throughout the entire night and Terrance from WMDT, well, what can I say, the man can in fact dance! I have two left feet but I did slow dance with the beautiful Stacy Sakai. Hubba, Hubba! We were also surprised by two special guests that were completely unexpected. Jim Perdue and Fernando Guerrero.

There is another event coming up on the 14th of March at the Fountains and that one will be very cool. If you're looking for an excuse to get out and really enjoy yourselves, set March 14th aside and we'll deliver more information on that event very soon.

6 comments:

L Caruso said...

Joe, there are so many events coming up. It is very hard to track. *UMES Gala this Sat, 7th *Women Supporting Women 14th *St. Francis de Sales School Auction 14th *Brooke Mumford Fundraiser @ Seacrets 14th *Gala of Hope 28th And those are just off the top of my head for March.

Magically can you make a calendar appear? So many worthwhile events. I am willing to help post and track.
Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I just love granddads beads. Don't you get those from flashing someone? Now I want to know who he flashed lol

Anonymous said...

Joe I'm PO'd you didn't invite me to have a shot of dancing with these beauties!

Scrumptous, the food looked good too!

I'll never read your blog again Na Na Na Na Na LoL

drive4success said...

L Caruso
FYI
Brooke Mulford Fundraiser @ Seacrets is THIS SATURDAY March 7th

Anonymous said...

Im LOVIN the IRONY.

Anonymous said...

He flashed Spike Lee then stole his glasses.