Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, March 02, 2009

Just Because Your Tires Are Inflated Doesn't Mean Your Car Will Float

Last week someone found additional parking in the River at the City Park. P-is for PARK. I wonder if the EPA was called in. All that fuel and oil leaking out of this car and into the River, not good! How much money do you want to bet that they didn't make that call, yet they slam Boaters for this all the time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much gas and oil was it that leaked?

Dave C said...

I bet an angry spouse is the suspect....

Anonymous said...

Has anyone check to see if there are any dead body's in the vehicle?

Anonymous said...

I swear it looks like "something/one" is still in the car?? Is it a child seat in the back?? I pray not.

Does anyone know if the car was checked when officers/firedept ?? came?? It looks strange to see the woman sitting calmly in the background as well ??

Again I'm confused about this since i was once in a "drowning car" and I can tell you if its deep eough the car will quickly go ALL the way under. In fact after we were rescued the car was way under the water and still had its lights on. I was eight or so but seeing this pic brought it all back for me.

I hope and pray who or whomever was in this car is safe. ???