Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, March 02, 2009

FINAL Warning On Anti Albero Blog Site Viruses

I have spoken to several people who have experienced viruses and complete computer shut downs after visiting one of the Anti Albero Blog Sites this past week.

Look, I warned you last week of this problem and this is the last time I'm going to bring it up. Certainly you can visit their Sites but you'll be doing so at your own risk. I heard from one person that he thinks one of the people involved in one of those Sites allegedly runs a computer repair shop locally. IF that is true, isn't that like owning a Glass Repair Shop and running around shooting out car windows to get additional business?

Anyhow, I have removed their links off my computer and refuse to visit them any more. Don't say we didn't warn you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're not very interesting, anyway. I went to one and toyed with them a while, but the site was nothing more than a one-subject gossip club for males. (I refuse to call them men.) Stupid, small minded, foul-mouthed, rude idiotic males with one-track minds. They knew I was female and crude sexual references were made toward me, so I would suggest the same as you do, Joe. Just stay away. You know who I am, but I'd rather they didn't, so I'll remain anonymous for now.

Anonymous said...

I'm safe. Don't even know of any anti Albero site...lol
Once I discovered Joe's site, I did not need to go to any others.