Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, January 23, 2009

SALISBURY NEWS HAS ANOTHER CONTEST FOR YOU RIGHT NOW!


Tell Salisbury News why you deserve to win a Family Four Pack of tickets for the show tonight! Do so in 100 words or less and the best two Family answers will win a total of 8 tickets, 4 for each Family You must send in your comment before 3:30 TODAY to win the tickets. Spread the word everyone.

The Lone Star Rodeo Company presents: The Still Standing Tour featuring Bulls, Broncs & Barrels

Dust off your cowboy boots! The Lone Star Rodeo is at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center tonight (Friday) at 7:30pm and tomorrow at 7:30pm with the action-packed Still Standing Tour featuring Bulls, Broncs and Barrels.

Join us tonight for the Crush Family Fun Night with $3 off all children’s tickets! There will also be a “Best Dressed Junior Cowboy & Cowgirl Contest” (ages 4-12) during Friday’s intermission.

Contest events include bareback bronc riding, saddle bronc riding, cowgirls barrel racing and brahma bull riding. Special added attractions include a professional rodeo clown and funnyman Keith Isley.

Tickets can be purchased at the door. VIP Tickets are $22 plus fees for reserved seats. General admission seating is $15 for adults and $12 for children under 12. The 2009 Still Standing Tour featuring Bulls, Broncs and Barrels is brought to you by The Lone Star Rodeo Company, the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center, Crush, US Army, Cat Country and Microtel.

REMEMBER, you must sign your real names to the bottom of each message within the comments of this Post. If you neglect to sign your names your comment will not be allowed and will be disqualified. The two groups of tickets will be available in your name at the Will Call Window at the Civic Center. Enjoy Folks and we look forward to your answers. Also, let everyone know this contest is on as of RIGHT NOW! I'm sure you know lots of kids that would love to have a great night out at a great event like this. Good Luck!!!!!!! Joe

9 comments:

joe albero said...

Here are the two WINNERS. Please contact me directly at, alberobutzo@wmconnect.com ASAP.

Winners #1.

Our family really needs a FAMILY night out. Both my husband and I work full time jobs, in addition, I also attend classes at Wor-Wic (night),plus with household chores on Sat/Sun we have little family time. We have a 5 year old daughter who is CRAZY about cowboys, horses and animals. As a matter of fact, just the other day on the way to daycare, she was picking out a "barn and fence" to have installed at our house! By the time Friday is here and I have moment to see what is going on around Salisbury, we have already missed it. We would only require 3 tickets.

Winner #2.

I have two wonderful girls (5 & 7) that would love to go to the rodeo. One always tells me she wants to live in Texas because she wants to be a cow girl. What a great experience this would be for her to see. With the economy the way it is and my husband being a self employed waterman, it is hard to do extras after meeting the bills. We would be greatly appreciative to win these tickets. Thank you.


CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

There were so many to choose from, this wasn't easy, trust me! I had to bring my Wife in to help me, thanks for making her cry! Sissy!

Anyhow, ENJOY the Show and thank you, all of you for sending in your letters.

I chose to only post the two winners as it wouldn't be right to put all those stories up, I hope you'll agree with me. I also did not putr the names of the winners up but they are welcome to do so in a comment if they'd like.

Pretty Cool, eh?

joe albero said...

Erin Webster, go look at your e-mail please. Joe

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Salisbury News! What fun, wonderful surprise for my family tonight! Love your site
Chris

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winners! It sounds as both are deserving of a night out. Have fun!

Joe - it's a great thing you are doing, keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Joe, hope both families have a wonderful evening.

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Joe! I hope those families have a great time.

Anonymous said...

I want to thank you for the opportunity to take my girls to the rodeo. I wish I could record them sceaming when I tell them we are going to the rodeo tonight. Thanks again. Keep up all the hard work and dedication you bring to this site.

Kelly

joe albero said...

Kelly & Chris, your tickets will be at the Will Call Window in your names at the Civic Center. Enjoy, Joe

Anonymous said...

I have some happy children in the house tonight!Thank you for act of kindness. This is a much needed night out for our family, and such a surprise! The kids are going to love it, 2 of them have never been to a rodeo. Thank you