Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, January 23, 2009

Breaking News Story Tonight On Delmar Murder & Fernando Guerrero Tickets

I know many of you are sitting on the edges of your seats worried about the murder in Delmar last night. Without going into any details, I will have a breaking news story tonight on this date referencing this matter.

So please stay tuned to Salisbury News and we WILL deliver. Trust me, it's been a very LONG day with very few breaks. I wonder how much I'd be getting paid on the outside working all these hours every day, 7 days a week, Hmmmmmm?

As for the Fernando Guerrero FREE Ticket results, we do have a winner! It is,

tracy wilkinson said...
Dec 4, 2006
Tracy Wilkinson
6:53 PM


Tracy, Fernando couldn't be more excited for you as well as Hal Chernoff. They were watching this thing so close, they had no clue what the answer was and quite frankly, neither did Mike Lewis. Well, I should say, Mike Lewis told me it was on December 6th 2006 and believe me, Mike is so great with dates, even I started wondering.

Nevertheless, there are so many exciting things coming about in reference to this Fight. I'll have a Post up tomorrow morning I think everyone will truly enjoy. Congratulations Tracy! Enjoy the fight.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracey Im sure your in for a wonderful evening, because Fernando 'SS' Guerrero is real as rain, (Its a sanctioned Shore Stompin if I ever saw one).

Anonymous said...

thanks, Joe. I've been anxious to hear an update, and wboc is still saying the killers are at large. I want to know that its safe again,at least as safe as it can be in these scary and troubling times. Especially here in East Delmar the hood.

Anonymous said...

congrats thought i had em

Unknown said...

congrats!

Anonymous said...

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

congrats! I hope you enjoy the fight! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Congrad's Tracy

Daddio said...

Congrats Tracy!

For those of you who want to see it, here are the original posts from Salisbury News with details of Mike Lewis becoming Sheriff:

December 4 2006

December 5 2006

Anonymous said...

Dang time goes by fast I thought it was 2007, he's up for re-election in 2010? You think anyone would run against him? Hahahaa what a waste of money THAT would be.

Have a great time at the fight Tracy.