Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, January 23, 2009

Correction In The Daily Times????

Joe,

Help me out. I have been looking all day on the DT web paper, and cannot find Mr. Penserga’s or Mr. Bassett’s correction to the article in the times on Mr. Ireton’s speech. Have you found it yet?

Barry G

Sorry Barry, I don't get the paper any more and trust me,their on line version is too difficult for me to find anything even close to that. Perhaps other readers can answer your question?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They might as well shut down their website. It's a horrible eye sore.

Anonymous said...

I am coming to this one to hide. Has the correct answer been given on the tickets....

joe albero said...

Could be, then again, might not be, so, one never knows, does one?