Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Question of the Day, Tue 10/7

This question brought to you by Joe?

Closet spenders! Are you a closet spender? Do you buy things and keep the information from your spouse? What do you buy . . . clothes? guns? toys for kids? After buying the stuff, do you hide it and bring it out later and make out that you've always had it? Exactly why do you hide it from your spouse? Do you hide this obsession because of the money?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am evil but I will go once a month on lime wire and by a song that just gets swallowed by my unorganized collection. Only if it's a hot bootleg will I tell anyone.

Nikki said...

This is a question for my husband to answer. He's the one who will go out and spend money and not tell me about til months later after the fact.

Mardela said...

One year I wanted my wife to have the best birthday. So I started buying her presents 9 months before and would hide them until her birthday. I kept the receipts in my drawer, and I thought they were hidden. Three days before her birthday, she confronted me about the purchases. All I could say was "Happy Birthday". She felt very stupid, but she did get her presents a couple of days early.

Anonymous said...

I used to go to Dave's to shoot on Saturdays. I would take an empty gun case, and come home with a new gun in it. I bought a small gun safe, moved my guns into it, but kept my old glass door gun cabinet. When the gun safe got full, I started putting guns back in the gun cabinet. My wife noticed and I got caught. I should have bought a bigger gun safe.