Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Maryland Troops Return Breaking News

"Maryland 290 MP Co. Returns to Ft. Dix today from almost a year long stint in Iraq.

10/20/2007 activated for pre-mobe training.
Early January Went to an undisclosed area in Iraq.
Arrived in Bangor. Maine this morning.
Unit is know in Ft. Dix, NJ for debriefing.
Many of the soldiers are from the Salisbury area that were part of the 200th MP Co. that was the 1st military Unit at the Pentagon on 9/11.
Members should be Home By this weekend."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home! God Bess each one of you for your service. I'll pray that you won't have to go back.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your service. Hopefully we can all be worthy of your sacrifice.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Soldiers, Thank you.

Godspeed!

Mardela said...

Thank you my fellow servicemen for the great sacrifices you and your family make for our continued freedom. Each and every one of you should be proud of the wonderful job you have done. If there is anything I can do for you, please contact me through my bio. I will do all I can. May God bless you and may God be with your families.