Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Comments & Links

Look, if you haven't learned by now, 95% of the time when someone tries to put up a Link to another Website, I reject it. I'm NOT promoting ANY other Blogs, in case you hadn't noticed. I'm NOT sending people who have taken the time to visit this Site off to another Site, especially for foolish information.

Nonetheless, I have rejected more comments today than I have in a very long time. If you are interested in putting up a link to something, send me an e-mail and ask me for permission, like most of the respectable people do on here. 99% of the time when I'm asked, I allow it. Now that could be because these people were kind enough to ask and they had an e-mail address to reply to, creating a more legitimate Link.

I also truly can't understand the person/persons who continue to make unrelated comments and attacks and think their comments are going to get posted. Their curse words are over the top and as many times as I'd like to put them up so some of you can truly see just how nasty these Anti Albero Bloggers are, then I get my head bit off when I do for allowing it. So I reject these comments to please everyone. Stay on topic, no cursing and no personal attacks. If your comment doesn't go up and you have a problem with that, e-mail me directly and we'll discuss it. Go ahead, I dare you. LOL

Anyhow, for what it's worth, don't waste your time on the Links, OK.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe, you are the man!
Thanks for shielding us from the nasty comments. I don't know how you do it.

Moon Willow said...

I don't know you, and we disagree on many political issues, but Joe---8:55 is correct. You da MAN!

Besides, it's YOUR blog, and you and ONLY you have the right to decide what gets posted. I don't understand why some people can't get that through their thick heads.