Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

JUST IN: President Trump has Tweeted that he will be leaving his business interests to focus on the presidency


I will be holding a major news conference in New York City with my children on December 15 to discuss the fact that I will be leaving my great business in total in order to fully focus on running the country in order to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! 


While I am not mandated to do this under the law, I feel it is visually important, as President, to in no way have a conflict of interest with my various businesses. Hence, legal documents are being crafted which take me completely out of business operations. The Presidency is a far more important task!

2 comments:

Rebel Without a Clue said...

Interesting take on things, it seems that his opponent on the liberal side had a similar issue when she took office and never bothered to separate herself from her business interests. Trump will be a real President!

Anonymous said...

Yes 759 she actually lamented the fact that having to divest was biased towards people who have led complicated lives.