Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

UPDATE: A Viewer Writes: Bullying by a public school bus driver

Thank you for sharing my granddaughter's story! Kierra is still home, refusing to go to school because of terrifying panic attacks since this incident. Sadly, with aa wonderful future ahead for this beautiful girl, she's decided she can not go back. She was told that she's been call the wicked white witch by the bus driver every time she got off the bus. My heart is broken for sure. Thank you again for at least getting this story out there.


This is an update to an article we posted yesterday. You can view that article by clicking HERE

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

These people are not "public" bus drivers. Most work as an independent contractor or for a contractor. Just like OC bus drivers, some are great, some or horrible.

As they say, if you like a bus driver's service, tell his boss. If you don't (at first) tell him.

Anonymous said...

So sad...it will come back to the driver when some parent goes all postal on the rascal.

Anonymous said...

You tell that beautiful girl to go on that bus and more importantly school cause no matter what she will realize there are ignorant ppl across the world and she cant control them she jus needs to take a deep breath and pursue her goals because that is what really matters to us

Anonymous said...

Tell your granddaughter she looks like a angel to me. I pray she gets the courage to face her fears

Anonymous said...

Yes, she is a very pretty girl. And actually very brave as well! She has allowed her story to be shared. I believe she will go on to do great things. Rock on girl.

Anonymous said...

Can someone take a picture of the bus driver and send it here? I'd like to see this person (oops, this bully) publicly shamed, then fired, then sued.

Anonymous said...

Awww, I'm just throwing my thought out here but has anyone talked to the bus driver and the hundred witnesses?

Anonymous said...

So it's true?

Anonymous said...

Every bus has video cameras just pull the tape.

Anonymous said...

LOL There is no tape. Are you still living in 1992? Everything is digital. A DVR smaller than a VHS tape can hold 6 mos. of video.

Anonymous said...

Why won't she go to school? It was an issue with the bus driver ON THE BUS. I can understand her not riding the bus but nothing happened AT SCHOOL. Just drive her to school yourself. Problem solved.

Anonymous said...

I would drive my child before I let an adult tease my child..and that adult would get an earful from me for sure!They definitely would figure out their job would be on the line. I had a teacher bully me ..my mother knew her from when she was in school and my mother threw a fit when she found out.No excuse for an adult to act that way!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.