Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

ANSWER To Earlier Quiz

Who am I?

My name is Jimmy Walker and I was the  Democrat Mayor of New York City from in office from January1,1926 to September 1, 1932. A real slickster, I also served as a NY Senator before becoming mayor. I was deep in politics most of my adult life as you'll see from my bio link!

I was quite the swinger in my day. I was audacious and all of New York loved me, even the corrupt machines in the city's underbelly.

I disappeared in the dark of night after being busted for several counts of corruption during the Tammany Hall days in New York. See, I was in cahoots with William "Boss" Tweed, which unfortunately, led to my downfall.

After my escape, I toured Europe with my Ziegfeld gal pal (who I eventually married) to avoid prosecution - with New York taxpayers' money no less.

As you can see, I do have a lot in common with Hillary Clinton, but in my dishonest and corrupted opinion, she's far worse!

By George, 10:54AM You were the FIRST to guess who I am. Congrats goes out to Contestant 1054A!

It never hurts to learn some history, it just might save your future.

Dare to be informed!

No comments: