Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, November 03, 2014

Saturday Night Update

Dear Friends,


For those who have responded...I thank you from the bottom of my heart! I wanted to give you an update on where we were with the final mailer funding:


On Friday we needed an additional $10,000.00 to get the job done. Within a few hours of my last email, we had already received commitments $5,000.00! It was a great start and I went ahead and approved our final mailer knowing that we could surely raise the last $5,000.00 needed.


On Saturday, we have closed the gap and now we are only $2945.00 short of our goal. There may be some that did not see the first email, and there are some who may have forgotten to send us an email confirming their commitment to meeting this goal.


If you feel inspired and led to give, please do so...and send me an email so we can add it to our tally.


I ask for your prayers on behalf of Maryland and our people. I am asking Father to have mercy on us on Election Day and grant our petition for men and women who share out values to be elected to office in this state.


Please do what you can. I know you can make a difference!


Godspeed,


Mike McDermott
443-614-2222
Citizens to Elect Mike McDermott
217 Walnut Street
Pocomoke City, MD 21851

Sunday Night Update

Dear Friends,

I cannot thank you enough for your outpouring of support. You made it happen! In just two days we raised the $10,000.00 that we needed for our final mailer.

We had to commit to the mailer by Friday at noon and I felt confident that you would come through...and you did! I could not be prouder of the great folks who have given of their time and treasure to help us with this campaign

I am completely undone by the spirit that is driving you toward victory.

Thank you from the very depths of my heart...Godspeed.

Mike McDermott

No comments: