Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Missing Cat

Hey Joe, my name is Beth Long and my cat Bowser has been missing for 2 weeks. Someone recommended contacting you to see if you could help. Bowser is a black male cat he's 6 and meows a lot. He has a silver collar with a tag attached with screws to the collar. He was last seen on Valleywood dr between glen ave and mt hermon rd. Any help would be awesome my son and I are missing Bowser like crazy. Thanks Joe! My cell number is 443-365-4704.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you find him.

Unknown said...

Thank you. We had a call from someone who had found a black cat but it wasn't my cat. Bowser is declawed on his front paws and has green eyes and his putter is broken so you can't really hear him purr. Please help me find him!