Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

10 Things Every Black American Should Know About Dr. Ben Carson Before Forming Any Opinion of Him

Dr. Ben Carson catapulted onto the national scene after providing an alternative to Obamacare at the 2013 National Prayer Breakfast, with President Obama looking on only a few feet away.

But it’s the story of where Carson came from and how he ended up where he is that is so captivating to many. Because his story is so transcending and uplifting, here are ten reasons why black Americans should give the presumed GOP presidential candidate a fair chance before judging him along partisan lines:


#1. Ben Carson came from nothing.

 
More

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd vote for him.

Anonymous said...

I'm a white female and if he runs I will vote for him.

Anonymous said...

Fool me once and it's on you.Fool me twice and it's on me.

Anonymous said...

I sure do hope this guy runs, he is the man for the job.

Anonymous said...

Let's get Dr. Carson's take on the White House's handling of the EBOLA mess. Speak up soon, Ben!