Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, November 02, 2012

Drop Off Location For Crisfield Relief Victims


Joe,

I have supplies that I bought before the storm that fortunately I never needed to use. It may not be much considering the demand but I would gladly donate them to the people in Crisfield. I'm sure a lot of people would also be happy to donate. Has a drop off location been set up? I have bottled water, batteries, baby wipes and hand sanitizer. Let me know.

Thanks!
Kim

Kim, thank you so much for your offer. I am VERY excited to announce I have spoken to Pohanka Automotive and they have agreed to accept ANY donation at any one of their dealerships.

Folks, I have a very exciting commercial they have just produced for this matter coming in just a few minutes. 

When you see what Pohanka is offering you will be absolutely blown away. Keep your eye out for this you tube commercial right here on Salisbury News.  

No comments: