Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Tracy Parks

Joe,

I am reaching out to the community to ask for donations to help a local Delmar family. Tracy Parks, a 1990 Delmar High School graduate and Mother of 10 year old twins that attend Delmar Elementary passed away in her sleep Monday morning. In addition to her twins, she is survived by her Mother, Dori Parks. Tracy worked at Boscov’s in Salisbury for over 20 years. An account has been opened at the Bank of Delmarva to help with burial expenses. Donations can be made at any branch with checks made payable to Tracy Parks Memorial Fund. Or you can mail your donation to The Bank of Delmarva at 2727 N. Salisbury Blvd Salisbury, Md. 21801

Any support is greatly appreciated by the family.

Thanks so much for all your help,

Pam

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracy was a hard working single mother who worked at the same place for over 20 years.

Anonymous said...

Both of the above posts I dont know who you are and to be honest could care less cause you must be two of the most heartless pieces of crap around. Tracy was a single mom, daughter and terrific friend to me and coworker. She did not do drugs and did not deserve to be taken from her kids at such a young age..For the life of me Joe I dont know why people have to bash everyone around on this blog even an innocent mother who passed away suddenlyin her sleep..God help you both!!!!

JoeAlbero said...

My apologies for the first two comments being published. I've been away most of the day and no doubt Jonathan Taylor and or his friends wrote those comments. I have removed them.

Anonymous said...

From all the friends and coworkers of Tracy we thank you Joe from the bottom of our hearts...You are a great man~!!!

Anonymous said...

Tracy Parks was an absolute sweetheart. No one that ever met her had a bad word to say about her. Why anyone would come on here and make things up is beyond my comprehension, but the life lesson is often when people talk negatively about others it says more about them and their lack of character than it does about their target- which in this case was a lovely woman who did nothing wrong. Shame on those that wrote those things. I pray to god that you read this, pause and reflect on why you are so miserable.

Christina said...

I for one come to this site on a daily basis, in fact was proposed to via Joe's site. It saddened me deeply as I came on here last night and read such TRASH about someone I respect dearly. I have only known Tracy since last August, as a coworker, and she touched my heart to the core!! Needless to say all the other countless lives she has effected in a positive manner. God BLESS her mother, two children, and all else whom are grieving her loss!!! The two whom previously had nothing but negative to say of her (in an anonymous post), did NOT know TRACY. I am sure there is a Support Group out there for you BOTH!!!!! May GOD Bless Dori, her twins, and all else near and dear to her