Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

What Goes Around, Comes Around. Its Just A Matter Of Time

Nicholas Ronald Blanchard, UMES Dean of Students for the School of Pharmacy, has been charged with misdemeanor vandalism (DOP) for egging the cars in his very own development for over one month.  After he left a threatening “anonymous” note on my minor daughter’s car and then later approached her in a hostile manner, I was able to capture him on camera a few days later, in the egging act. I thought for sure that it was school age kids doing it... Could hardly believe my eyes as I watched him lob the egg out of his driver side window onto our vehicle! What a crackpot. And we weren’t the only ones who he had been vandalizing... All because he doesn’t like it when people park along the street. He calls it “junking up the street”.  After their investigation of the suspect, the police served him this evening. Scandalous!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fruitloops!!

Anonymous said...

Typical leftist (the ones who demand civility) tactic.

Anonymous said...

he will probably get a promotion.

Anonymous said...

Now that is a video I would LOVE to see on Youtube!!!

Cerealposter said...

He must be writing his own scripts!Someone needs to tell him he is too old for this...

Anonymous said...

Some adults are out of their mind. Love the camera.

Anonymous said...

UMES is a mess! Messed up audit, messed up deals, messed up dean!

Anonymous said...

My adult son or daughter has told me stories of this man's behavior. It seems that he loves to use his position over students to satisfy his intense need for control. I would love to see this man try his BS on someone who does not need his aproval to graduate. I think him confronting your minor daughter fits his character, you see he is not yet an adult himself which he just proved. I plan on writing him a letter after my child graduates at which time I will be glad to sign my name to it. I am not the least supprised at this cowards behavior from what I have heard of him.

Anonymous said...

Are you sure it was him and not someone using his vehicle?

Whatever happened to innocent before being proved otherwise?

I was just using the vehicle thing as an example. Don't wish to inflame any of you amateur detectives.

Anonymous said...

lesn 35
sbn 9

can this be true

Anonymous said...

Absolutely, positively, without a doubt SURE!!!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. This "professional" who tends to be very strict in school, from what I am told by someone who is in the Pharmacy school. Now he will have to sit up infront of an entire school and explain how a 48 year old man who is a Dr. and runs a Pharmacy school gets caught egging cars. Can not wait to see what happens in this situation, as "professional" as he is he should be fired for embarrasing himself and the school.