Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Another Missing Boxer

Hi Joe,
 
I was forwarded a link to your website about another missing Boxer. Our 2yr old male Boxer was taken on Friday October 28th between 4:30 and 5:30pm from the Westover, Md area. He is very friendly and is missed terribly by my two sons 5 &7. I am including a picture I hope you can also post ours to your site.. If anyone has any information they can contact Sarah at 443-735-7507 we are offering a reward.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to imagine a boxer could go missing. I say this, because I'm a owner of an 8 year old boxer. Boxers are so special, the majority of Boxer owners take great care to keep their boxers safe. I know with any dog, anything can happen. I hope they are able to find theirs. Boxers are very special ...

Anonymous said...

Look on Oct 31 "Pets" on Eastern Shore Craigslist. Someone is advertising a boxer. Age doesn't match and they are saying he is free, but it's worth a look because I have seen "strange" things happen on Craigslist.