Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

How to Talk to Men (In a Way They Like!)


Did I tell you about the time...

Not only is it okay to talk about yourself to men, but it is 100% essential to getting first dates and future dates. When I tell women that it’s GOOD to talk about themselves, it’s generally met with complete shock. But don’t guys love it when we let them do all the talking?

Well, yes. Who doesn’t like talking about themselves? But unless “good listener” is on the top of his must-have list for potential mates – and I’ve never met a man who places it there – he’s not going to pick you. Imagine him driving home and saying to himself, “That Susie was such a good listener. I can’t wait to see her again!” The only guy who does that is the me-me-me-me guy. And who wants him, anyway?

More

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is corny. It should just come naturally. Be who you are. They will like that much better instead of walking on eggshells in fear of what they are thinking....pppssst

Anonymous said...

Or even better. If you don't like it, lump it, take it down the road and dump it.

Anonymous said...

women and children should be seen and not heard

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 9:55 I am a woman and I agree with you. I love to please.

Anonymous said...

This is one thing I seldom have a problem with is communicating with men. I think it is because I listen to them so the exchange is mutual.

Jack K Richards said...

Darn, if she looks like this one, there is no need for conversation lol

Tom said...

The woman in the photo can babble for all I care, or be mute, she is sooo beautiful I would enjoy just sitting next to her and looking at her!

Anonymous said...

Yes, she is beautiful. But I would need some conversation. You can't judge a book by it's cover.!

Anonymous said...

Body language is the best language.