The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, August 29, 2011

Generator Exhaust Sends Conn. Family To Hospital

Authorities worry about an increase in carbon monoxide poisonings after widespread power outages due to Irene

Firefighters say six members of a Connecticut family were rushed to a hospital after they were overcome by high levels of carbon monoxide from a portable generator. A hospital spokeswoman says all the victims are in satisfactory condition.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol no common sense in that household. Glad no one died but stupid is as stupid does.