Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Left Or Right ??

 I have often wondered why it is that Conservatives are called the “right” and Liberals are called the “left.”  By chance I stumbled upon this verse in the Bible:  
 
“ The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left .”
                                                                             
Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)  
 
Thus sayeth the Lord.  Amen 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the best thing I have read in a really long time. GREAT STUFF!!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!! Thanks for sharing. How true it is!!!

Anonymous said...

Now I know why I consider the left "my enemy".
Thy rod and thy staff , they comfort me.

Anonymous said...

You can all burn for using the word of the Lord to perpetrate your political beliefs.

Anonymous said...

12:51 Burn like the perverted Liberals you put in office like Franks, Wiener and Wu?

Anonymous said...

In reality it's where they sit in congress in relation to the center aisle

Anonymous said...

Amen!

Anonymous said...

Jesus would have said "screw the poor and the left". You religious nuts.