Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, October 01, 2010

Tom Miller: Letter To Michael Steele

Mr. Michael Steele
Chairman, Republican National Committee
310 First Street, SE.
Washington, DC. 20003
October 1, 2010

Mr. Steele,

I am personally writing to you in response to the GOP's website question and answer of "Who are the future leaders of the Republican Party? You are - you, the people who make America work".

As an average citizen who is helping to make America work, I see firsthand how the United States of America is being destroyed from within by political correctness, the National debt, illegal immigration and career politicians. I know that the way we are going to save the American way of life is to; reduce government, apply discipline to sound economic values and to restore the Judeo-Christian morals, values and principles that our Country was solidly built upon.

You state that "Gop.com is going to profile future leaders, often people who simply lead by doing". You also note "that the first step is actually up to you".

Mr. Steele, I am answering your call for new leadership. To show my commitment of "leading by doing, while taking that first step“, I have officially registered myself and my principle campaign committee with the Federal Election Committee. I am also presenting common sense solutions for several of our Nations crisis’ including; illegal immigration, health care and the economy/employment.

The next step in your plan is "to work together to be profiled as a future leader of the GOP". I look forward to the challenges and the rewards that await our journey. I will be publishing this letter to show the American people my willingness to work with our National party.

Together, we can give our children an America that is better than was given to us.

God Bless the United States of America,


Thomas J. Miller
Registered Candidate R., President of the United States of America 2012
Federal Election Commission ID: P20001947
Principal Campaign Committee: Reduce Government Miller for President
ID: C00462010
Tmiller@reducegovernment.com
www.reducegovernment.com

No comments: