Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, October 01, 2010

MISSING DOG 9/27/2010 UPDATE:


FULL BLOOD ROTTIE FEMALE ALMOST 2 YEARS OLD WENT MISSING FROM CANNON DRIVE BEHIND THE MALL HER NAME IS AVA ROSE. IF YOU COULD HELP ME FIND HER TO BRNG HER HOME I WOULD BE SO GRATEFUL! PLEASE HELP ME! I MISS HER DEARLY! SHE ALSO HAS A BARE SPOT OF FUR MISSING ON THE LEFT SIDE OF HER JAW BENEATH HER EAR, AND A TINY SCAR ON HER NOSE, SHE IS VERY FRIENDLY AND ILL NOT BITE.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME
BRITTANY TRADER
(C) 443 783 2775
(H) 410 749 8351

UPDATE:

Hi Joe,

Just wanted to let you know that Ava Rose was found yesterday. She pretty banged up but is going to be just fine.

Thank you so much for posting her picture and info on your website.

We can’t thank you enough.

Brittany Trader

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your dog gets the medicine she takes ever day. Maybe you should put out a bunch of signs in your neighbor hood so people will know how important it is she get her med's. I had a dog who went missing and the posters helped. GOOD LUCK. I know you miss your baby. I did.

Anonymous said...

Aww, god bless her and keep her safe! Praying for a speedy return!

Anonymous said...

I hope she comes home soon Brittany. I know you're sad..hopefully someone will find her. Joe has a great success rate here. Have Faith!

Brittany said...

Its been 3 days and still no word on my babygirl. If someone picked her up or took her in general, please have heart enough to give her back. My other puppy misses her and won't eat or leave my side please..if someone has her bring her back home to her family. Please I'm praying I get my little girl back..

Anonymous said...

Aww Im glad U found her.. I love Rottys and have one of my own.

Anonymous said...

So glad you got her back. Sorry she is "banged up." Speedy recovery there, girl!