Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Breaking News Post

Folks, I'm still working on a very complicated Post we mentioned earlier that I'd have published tonight. While I'd like to go to bed and get a good start in the morning instead, several people I've been in contact with referencing this article have encouraged me to stay up late tonight to get it done and then keep it up as the top post until 10:00 tomorrow morning.

That being said, I'm working on it. I don't know what time it will get published but I will have something up tonight. Sorry for the delay but you'll understand once it's published. It's very important to everyone who lives in the City of Salisbury and Wicomico County.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this the story about the kindergarden children that some how were placed on the wrong bus at Beaver Run School Yesterday. First day of School?

Anonymous said...

um, that's bad....kids will be kids and a student getting on the wrong bus in one thing, but a WHOLE GROUP OF THEM? WHo is running the show over there? Glad my grandchildren go to Westside Primary!