Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Lost Dog


This is a picture of my daughters dog, His name is Jack. He is a Carin Terrier and went missing on Tuesday . We live in the area of Blue Marlin Drive & South Upper Ferry Rd. My daughter is completely devastated.

Please give me a call at 410-422-0567 or email me at francook2@comcast.net if you have seen him or know his location. We adopted Jack from the humane society so he is microchiped.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack is so adorable. I know if Joe has anything to do with it Jack will be home soon.

Anonymous said...

I adopted a dog from the Wicomico Humane Society 9 years ago that looks exactly like this one! We saw this notice and said...how long has it been missing? LOL
Except ours is a female. BTW the best dog EVER!

Anonymous said...

Sure hope someone finds your pet----it has to be devastating to not know where they are or what's happened. Prayers are FW .

Anonymous said...

I live not too far awy from this location and had some time to spare around lunch time today, so I drove around the surounding roads and neighborhoods and unfortunatley did not see her. I would reccomend that you put up a couple of posters because I didn't see any. I believe most people are good hearted and would take this dog in until they found the owners. Not sure if the dog had a tag on it or not. I know how it feels to lose a pet, and hope that you find yours soon.

Anonymous said...

thank you anonymous 2:03 for helping we are hoping we find him ssoon love and miss you jacker pooo