Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Comment Worthy Of A Post


Virginia Heath has left a new comment on your post "47 News Director Dawn Mitchell Has Passed Away":


When I found out just this week that Dawn had passed, I was speechless! I sat quietly and no words could come out. I fought back tears. But remembering when she first arrived at Channel 47 in 1988 or 1989 as secretary. She came in with lots of energy. We always worked well together. We always made time to just sit and chat for a couple of moments during the day to make sure each of us were good to go.


Our pass crossed later and she was still the same. Full of life and always giving of herself. I will always remember her.


I surely will pray that God wraps his arms around Freddie & the girls.


"Look to the hills from which cometh your help, your help comes from the Lord"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg!! i had no idea she passed away!! what happened?