Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Worth A Repeat: Wal-Mart Cake


Okay so this is how I imagine this conversation went:

Walmart Employee: 'Hello 'dis be Wal-Mart's, how can I hep you?'
Customer: ' I would like to order a cake for a going away party this week.'
Wal-Mart Employee: 'What you want on da cake?'
Customer: 'Best Wishes Suzanne' and underneath that 'We will miss you'.


STOP LAUGHING!
You can't fix stupid.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you insinuating that all unintelligent people work at wal-mart?

Anonymous said...

Not all of them, some take photo of handicap parking spots.

Anonymous said...

Anon 8:52, Even Walmart doesn't have enough positions available to employee all the stupid in the world!

Anonymous said...

That reminds me of a cake I got a few years ago. I asked the bakery to put happy birthday with my daughters name, when the woman handed it back I could have sworn she allowed my 5 year old to do it herself. Complete with misspelled "Berfday" and all! When I voiced my disappointment and requested it be done over, the womans defense was, "Well I am not the person who normally does this".

Anonymous said...

Quality control!

Anonymous said...

tell me this is not a picture taken here locally?

Anonymous said...

You save two dollars on a pack of chicken breast while they exploit China workers and force American companies to close or move over seas to survive, shame on all of you.

Anonymous said...

ok, I am confused...chicken breast?? China workers?? Cake is funny though!!