Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

McDonald's DOUBLE POUNDER


Australian male successfully attempts to eat a McDonald's double pounder. This video was made in early 2005 making it the first video of its kind. This man was also probably the first to attempt such a feat.

In light of recent publicity, I would like to express the following. (1) This should not be attempted at home (2) McDonald's Australia, and the store in which this video was taken, in no way supports the making of this clip. (3) Healthy eating and exercise are fundamental in good health. (4) Today I am not 160kg as one user has suggested, I am around 70kg, the same weight as I was when this video was created. (5) I am not an unhealthy person, I play football, go to the gym and am a volunteer firefighter. (6) I did not starve myself to eat this burger, my eating habits before and after this did not change. (7) Congratulations must be given to Zac White for successfully eating the triple pounder.. in time the 5 pounder will be attemped!(8) This video is now the property ...

more

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

successfully attempts? i successfully attempted to fly by flapping my arms this morning too. :)

Anonymous said...

Big deal. I ate a 5 pound burger in Fort Worth, Texas once. I finished it within 1 hour, so it was free. Got my picture on the wall of the restaurant and everything.

Anonymous said...

Come on Jonathon, you've never been to Texas.