Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, March 22, 2010

The Vote for ObamaCare

Here is the roll call for yesterday’s vote for ObamaCare.  If you want to see how Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia members of the House and Senate voted – CLICK HERE.

While I am not a big fan of my own representative, Frank Kratovil, I called up his office to thank him for doing the right thing – at least on this issue.  If you congressman did the right thing, thank him or her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be fooled with his no vote. The Democrats were going to pass this all along and the recent bargining was just to determine who would be permitted to vote no.
This is a game they play to make you think they're on your side.
These Democrats are all in lock step!

Anonymous said...

10:07 Like the republicans are not in lock step? no no no no

Anonymous said...

I need to know how he voted on the following two votes before I thank him. I have a feeling he voted yea on those two votes, and if he did he deserves no thanks.