Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Troopers Release New Photo Of The Missing Selbyville Man


Location: South Carolina Ave, Fenwick Island, DE

Date of Occurrence: Last seen Tuesday February 9, 2010 at 11:30 p.m.

Missing Person:
Gregory R. Forte, 29, Selbyville, DE
w-m 5’11” 155 lbs black hair brown eyes

Resume:

Gregory R. Forte

State Police release updated photo of Gregory R. Forte. Anyone who can provide any information concerning the disappearance is asked to contact the state police at Troop – 4 302-856-5850.

Released February 12, 2010 at 15:08 hours

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This guy looks way older than 29

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing. (Not that it matters.) I've been thinking of him ever since I heard. Surprised WBOC didn't say a word about it on the news at 6 last night.

Anonymous said...

I KNOW! You'd think that the prospect of saving a life might be more important than all the snow talk.

Balanced Libra said...

Are there any special circumstances the public should be aware of when looking for him? Depression, incoherency, etc.? Has he spoken of getting away or does he know of anyone in the area he could have met up with that could either be hiding him, or God Forbid, have wanted to hurt him?

I'm nowhere near the area of his disappearance, but my thoughts and good wishes go out to him and his loved ones.

Anonymous said...

It really is time the local news channels give the snow story a rest, and get to the news. This is terrible, I hope for a happy ending to this story.

Anonymous said...

The news did report on this story during each cast I have listened to.

I worked with his father one summer - very nice folks. This does not sound good - but I remain hopeful. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

Anonymous said...

My friend's son, went to school with Greg. He knew Greg to be a great guy, never in any trouble or anything.

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with the family for his safe return.

Jack K Richards said...

Does anyone know if he is related to a Denise Forte that lived or lives in Ocean City jackkcharl@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Praying for his safe return. God Bless his family.

Anonymous said...

I saw that the police have stopped the search on Facebook. I didn't see this anywhere else. Is this true?