Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, February 01, 2010

My Friend Tom Miller Sends This Message

In light of my Presidents $3.8 trillion dollar budget proposal today, I thought it would be appropriate to announce my official campaign website name is now http://www.reducegovernment.com/ .

Keep up the great work and together we will give our children an America that is better than was given to us.

God Bless your efforts,

Thomas J. Miller
Registered (Rep.) Presidential Candidate 2012
http://www.reducegovernment.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally a candidate who will restore America to a christian nation- I think its about high time we stop letting Atheist heathens free in our society. I also like how he goes after political correctness- Real Americans like future president Miller dont give a hoot if our "slurs" offend you.

Miller/Robertson in 2012!

Anonymous said...

6:25

YOU are the problem with this GOP! We need to "trim the fat" or we're going to loose the next two elections! Crazy people like you do harm to OUR party-

please, stay home on election day.