Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, February 01, 2010

Do You Have A Snow Plow


Folks, I am receiving messages from readers wondering if I happen to know of anyone who has a Snow Plow, willing to come out to certain homes and plow some of the longer driveways.

I'm certain these people are willing to pay for your services. That being said, if you're interested, please provide me with a phone number so people can contact you.

NOTE: I will NOT publish a phone number under comments. If you send me the phone number through e-mail I will publish it. alberobutzo@wmconnect.com

Keep in mind Folks, these people are probably pretty darned busy right now, so don't expect a quick response to this request. If you happen to own a snow plow and have watched it sit there and rust for the past 10 years, its time to get out there and finally make that thing pay for itself for once.

Well, I guess I spoke too fast. Here's the first one in already.

Henry Hall
410-430-0351


John Elliott
Ocean City/Berlin Areas
410-213-2345


JNS Services
Foster Hess
443-880-5226


George Whited III
Littles Landscaping
410-430-7078

Chuck Gordy
410-430-4060


Westside Area
Ed Choquette
410-873-2347


Gladden Snow Removal.
410-742-1614

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Joe for getting numbers out for us. We really appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

george whited III
Littles Landscaping
410-430-7078 he is in pittsville now doing the same thing

Anonymous said...

Littles Landscaping is the best!!!!!

ok, so I am a bit biased.....Hi Uncle George and cousin Little!!!!

Bran

Anonymous said...

joe... can always count on you!!! Thanks from Stranded in Pittsville!

Anonymous said...

I just got home from Salisbury. Most of the back roads are still crap. Where are the county trucks? I did see a DE state truck in Delmar out plowing but I saw no WICO trucks out at all. If you can, stay OFF the back roads. If the road is shaded by trees or its an open field the roads are a mess.

Anonymous said...

EXCEL SNOW CLEARING & REMOVAL
410-749-9933