Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, February 01, 2010

Big Help On The Shore

"Good morning Joe,

I simply want to thank Robert Buck for his help. Robert lives up the road from me, he saw me having trouble getting my Sprinter work truck out of my driveway and offered his help. Robert is the owner of Buck's Unlimited (not to be confused with Bucks Unlimited Taxidermy); he brought down an excavator to help get my van out of the rut I had worked it into trying to get it out myself. Did I mention he also plowed all the driveways on our street? This is just another example of the friendliness here on the Shore. Thank you Mr. Buck!

-MB"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bucks a stand up Guy.

Anonymous said...

I live down the street and I saw him out there working for a while. What a nice neighbor!