Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Brian Wagner

Joe, just wanted you to know that I went to the Holloway Funeral Home to pay my respects to the families and arrived at 3:50 PM. I could not believe the line and I was not able to offer my condolences until about 5:40 PM. Upon leaving it appeared that the line was as long as when I arrived and I am sure the 4PM to 6PM probably did not conclude until close to 8PM. Just a tidbit as a follow up to your posted news about Brian's untimely death.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it really was a great tribute to brian and his family,to have so many people pay their respects. over 800 had gone through the line by 5:30 and when i left the line was through the parking lot. of course if you ever met brian you were a friend to him.