Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Salisbury News Welcomes RightCoast To Our Contributors List

RightCoast is a very well respected Blog and a very dear friend to Salisbury News. I'm confident many will enjoy future Posts by this individual and thank God, because I'm getting tired and could use some additional help.

I'm thinking that maybe one of my future "Joe Albero Show's" should consist of all Bloggers. What do you think?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Idea, Lets see it happen Joe... Where is this Right Coast guy from if I may ask?

Anonymous said...

I like that idea.

Anonymous said...

8:09
If Im not mistaken this "guy" is a gal.

Tom said...

It is definitely a very well respected woman who lives in our community. She is a class act...

Concerned Retiree said...

Rightcoast is a great lady and a great American

Anonymous said...

She has some sexy eyes.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Joe. I very much appreciate the opportunity. I'll hopefully have some things to contribute soon!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how long this would take. Its gonna be fun.