Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, February 20, 2009

New Salisbury Fire Department Post At 2:00 PM Today

Come back at 2:00 today and meet your new Multi Million Dollar Ladder Truck!

That's right, Salisbury News will deliver the first photos of their new Truck and trust me, you're NOT going to believe just how big this monster is! You know I'm jealous. It's bigger and longer than my Luxury Motor Coach! See you at 2:00 PM.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is my Tower and it shouldn't matter to anyone because it was deifinitely needed for the citizens we serve. Cost should never matter when it comes down to supporting your local fire department. I ordered it because I get to make that decision.

Deputy Chief of Operations

Richard A. Hoppes
325 Cypress Street
Salisbury, MD 21801
410-548-3120

"Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference."

Anonymous said...

YES, COST DOES MATTER YOU IDIOT!